Day of Embarkation / Departure:
- ALL PARTIES MUST CHECK IN at their cruise terminal before 3 pm.
- You should arrive at the Port Parking Space facility no earlier than 10:00am or later than 2:45 pm.
- Upon arrival, check in by presenting your reservation receipt to our friendly staff.
- Our grounds staff will assist in unloading your luggage from your vehicle.
- Park your vehicle in your assigned parking space.
- Don’t forget to lock your car and take your keys.
- Board a shuttle – as directed – for a quick ride to your cruise terminal.
- Make note of the shuttle drop-off area at the terminal.
- Your driver will explain the post-cruise pick up procedure.
Day of Disembarkation / Return:
- Please plan to get off the ship as early as possible and not after 9:30 am. At 10:00 am wait times will increase as we begin bringing sailing passengers to the terminals.
- Make your way to the designated transportation pick up area in your terminal after desembarking the ship.
- Port Parking Space shuttles will arrive on a rotating schedule to take you back to the facility.
- Look for shuttles with the Port Parking Space
- Shuttles will run frequently to ensure all customers are returned to their vehicles.
- The shuttle will return your party with your luggage to our parking facility as expeditiously as possible.
- There is no need to call our office unless you are unsure of where to go or you are delayed getting off the ship. If so you can reach us at (321) 353-8353